|Creative Puns ...
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table
was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan
island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated in an algebra class because
it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind
in his work.
6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for
8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum
9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are
looking into it.
12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said
to the other, "You stay here; I'll go on a head."
14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger - then it hit me.
15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the
16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital.
When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, "No
17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
18. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small
medium at large.
19. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a
20. A backward poet writes inverse.
21. In democracy, it's your vote that counts. In feudalism, it's your
count that votes.
22. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
23. Don't join dangerous cults: Practice Safe Sects!
24. Following the tragic death of the Human Cannonball at the Kent Show, a
spokesman said "We'll struggle to get another man of the same calibre."